Course Length: 6 weeks
Managing the Bank's Investment Portfolio provides participants with the key concepts needed to effectively manage the bank's portfolio.
This course is designed for individuals involved in managing the bank's investment portfolio.
After successfully completing this program, you will be able to:
- Identify the key characteristics of common investment instruments
- Calculate the yield on those instruments
- Describe regulatory and accounting restrictions on the bank's investment portfolio
- Identify all of the elements that should be included in the bank's investment policy and formulate such a policy
- Compare the benefits and risk of various investment strategies
- Evaluate the comparative return of taxable and tax-exempt securities
- Evaluate total return and option-adjusted spreads on instruments with prepayment risk
$875 - MBA Members
$1,125 - Non-members